In Khorshid project, we choose a “deprived village” and with the help of volunteers and its people we recreate that village. Raising the life quality for its residents and change the deprived village into a prosperous, future-ready community where local people can find work, generate a healthy income and raise their family, through unique activities which are all related to nature protection and education.
For this project, we chose Bourzakan village in Fars province.
A project plan and a systematic road map is required for Khorshid project, which explains step by step what every stakeholder should do.
The following information is already collected and will be given to you at the beginning of the project:
- Khorshid project catalogue
- Social, agriculture and livestock situation in Bourzakan
- Meteorological data of Bourzakan village
- Environment and wildlife around Bourzakan
- Our ongoing development projects in Bourzakan which are separated and have to become integrated
- At the beginning, a clear concept of the plan after primary studies.
- A news item for the website in which the students introduce themselves and their concept.
- Project plan report and systematic road map.
- Cost estimation and analysis.
- PowerPoint presentation.
Note: NGO Simba will supervise the students intensively. We will have comments and requirements in each step of the project. For example, for providing water and power we want renewable technologies to be considered etc. and we have general suggestions and comments which need to be followed. Next to that it should be noted that whenever students are comparing different methods or materials, we want to see the advantages and disadvantages of each method / material and comparison of them with each other.